Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Be Gone: A Final (Final ) Test of the Emergency Odney System

"You Will Be Goning On Vacation"
--actual fortune from actual fortune cookie received at a recent Chinese meal

I'm sending this just to test that the automatic e-mail thingy works. The final weeks leading up to a vacation are always hard, but these have felt like the Bataan Death March. I am sleep-deprived, caffeinated and ready to fall down. But pity me not, dear reader, for I am about to embark on a grand adventure. I am about to...gone.

I will sleep on the plane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can never sleep on planes. I'm like that kid in the Disney commercial.

I hope you have wonderful experiences and come back feeling like a new man. I felt like a new man after my trip to the UK. And, lo, I found him about a month after my return!