Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's Picture Time, Kids!

Okay, I'm finally getting the hang of blogger, and in addition to cleaning up some links, I've gone back through the travel posts and added pictures, which I think brings a little something extra to the whole deal.

If you're interested, there's more where that came from here.

I think the video files were too large, so only a few showed up. If, for any reason, you are interested in copies of those, just e-mail me. There's some pretty cool ones of breakdancing in Budapest and the old women who tried to sell me embroidery in Dubrovnik and some sobering ones from Auschwitz.

The first picture on the link is from Plitvice. If you click on it, and go to the bottom left of the next page, there's a link that says "Browse All Albums." That will take you to all of the albums from the trip, which are broken down by city.

I think I will continue with this blog, but for the sake of cutting down on the amount of e-mail in this world, I am going to stop the e-mail function for the travel group after this post. If you want to keep up with the blog, just do what everyone else does and go here.

It may be spotty in the next month because I'm just starting lightning-fast rehearsals for The Second Shepherd's Play, followed by 24 shows in three weeks, in addition to my day job. After that....I'll need another vacation.

Enjoy!

Best,

Me

PS: If any of you have trouble with the comment function on the blog -- it's tricky and tempermental, I've been told -- please e-mail me.

3 comments:

Donna Migliaccio said...

The photos are amazing, Andy! I love the overhead shot of the two gentlemen meeting on the boardwalk, and the one of the fella who looks like he's playing the accordian.

Why are there flowers on the railing of the bridge over the canal?

Mr. Odney said...

Thanks, Donna! I love using a digital camera, because what you don't see are the 2,000 photos I deleted. I bought a 12 megapixel camera before I left, and that is one reason for the clariy.

The flowers over the bridge in Ljubljana were being sold at the local market, if I remember right. If the accordion guy you mentioned was in Prague, I'm pretty sure that's the Prague Castle Orchestra that played in front of...Prague Castle. Laura fell in love with them, and I've spent the greater portion of the last 2 weeks trying to track down a CD.

Unknown said...

Seriously great photos! Dubrovnik is gorgeous.