Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Question is Moot

A few of you have asked me about the whereabouts of the fifth annual Mr. Odney Holiday Mix. It's having,um, technical difficulties, as it were, but is still coming. A surge zapped my hard drive, depriving me of a home computer and (perhaps) destroying my vast encyclopedia of mp3 files. This weekend, I'm taking it up to my brother-in-law's to see if he can fix the computer and, hopefully, recover what was lost from the old hard drive.

So, it will be late obviously, but it'll get there.

If you'd like to be added to the mailing list for the mix or merely want to know what the heck I'm talking about, just e-mail me.

Thanks,

Andy

2 comments:

Brian said...

sounds quite cultish- will there be brainwashing and anal probes involved?

Mr. Odney said...

You are very suggestible....